Monday, March 29, 2010

Party Problems!



As most of you know Courtney has wanted a 'Piggy' themed birthday party since her last birthday. I have been searching the internet looking for piggy items. I would have loved her to have a Princess party, but I didn't want to be that 'pushy' mom, so I kept quiet and have been planning for pigs.

Sean was putting her to bed last night and they made up a story about her up coming birthday party. It went like this...

Dad: Courtney, what kind of piggy things are you going to have at your party? Piggy balloons? Piggy hats?

Courtney: Dad! I only want one pig balloon the rest princesses! Also, pink balloons with yellow polka dots & purple polka dots on the yellow (I will have to search eBay for those!).

Dad: But, you told Mommy you wanted a piggy party...

Courtney: No, that is for my next birthday. I want Jasmine, Aurora, Cinderella and Snow White. You know I like princesses the best...

So, now I guess we are having a multi-colored, polka dot balloon party with princesses and one pig balloon. Stay tuned for photographs of this bash!

No comments: